Here is a Bookshelf specially created for Industrial automation and instrumentation engineers and students. On this page, you will find all the essential books on industrial automation and instrumentation that I hand-picked by me.
All these books that are on this Bookshelf are helping you to understand the core fundamentals of Industrial Automation and Instrumentation engineering.
Here you can find Paid as well as Free and open-source books that help you to grow your knowledge in industrial instrumentation and Automation.
1. Instrument Engineers Handbook
2. Lessons in Industrial Instrumentation
Lessons In Industrial Instrumentation
3. Plant Flow Measurement and Control Handbook
Plant Flow Measurement and Control Handbook
4. Instrumentation and Process Control
Instrumentation and Process Control
5. Control Valve Handbook
Control Valve Handbook
6. Power Plant Instrumentation and Control Handbook
Power Plant Instrumentation and Control Handbook
7. Control System Engineer Exam Reference Manual
Control System Engineer Exam Reference Manual
8. Piping and Instrumentation diagram development
Piping and Instrumentation diagram development
9. Guide to the Automation Body of Knowledge
Guide to the Automation Body of Knowledge
10. Control system engineer Technical Reference Handbook
Control system engineer Technical Reference Handbook
These books are universal for the Instrumentation and Automation field. If you are from the Instrumentation or automation field it will definitely help you.
If you have any questions then please feel free to comment below.
And you can also follow our LinkedIn group which is specially made for sharing information related to Industrial Automation and Instrumentation.
If you like this post you can also like my previous article on Specifications that need to be considered before selecting DCS.